- There were already 2 times that I was able to complete every new habit in the same day.
- I was able to spend a lot of time "following through" with things that had been on my to-do list for a long time. That was a liberating feeling!
- Going to bed at 10:30pm 3 nights out of 7 made me feel a lot more rested.
- I was impressed that it wasn't as difficult as I expected it to be to keep up with washing dishes and washing/drying laundry
Areas needing improvement
- While I am getting good at being sure to wash and dry the laundry, I remain not-so-good at folding it and putting it away.
- Going to bed at 10:30 for 3 nights was great, but after many nights of staying up late (which I really like doing), I am feeling tired again. This re-emphasizes to me that I really need to value and commit to this habit!
Overall, I felt like this week was pretty successful. Thanks for helping me stay on track while I form some new habits. They are really starting to make a difference in my house, life and family.