- Linens- I only want two pairs per bed. One to wash and one to wear.
- Lingerie Drawer- oh the things that will never fit me again from when we first got married that should not be taking up space in my bedroom...
- Leotards- Now that I am teaching ballet again, I should only keep the ones that truly fit me now
- Tshirts & Pajamas- my dear mother just bought me new pajamas, no need to keep old ones that are worn out!
- Camisoles- just bought some new ones, so now I need to get rid of the ones I never wear!
- Clothes in general- there are so many that do not fit any more and now they are also old... bye bye college wardrobe!
- Box up Maternity clothes (I should really not be passing them off as regular apparel anymore)- put them in the attic!
- Blankets- we have too many for all the beds in our house taking up valuable closet space
- Decorative pillows- oh the decorative pillows we have lying around that don't go with our decor! We need to either use them as decor (by updating their covers) or get rid of them altogether!
- Baby bottles- Melody has not bottle fed since around a year and yet still they sit taking up space in our cabinets.
About Common To Moms
There are many common life experiences we share as women, and sometimes life is less than glorious. That’s when we need a little inspiration to get us through the day. Welcome to Common to Moms, where we find motivation for meaningful living on our every-day journey as women, wives and mothers.