About Common To Moms

There are many common life experiences we share as women, and sometimes life is less than glorious. That’s when we need a little inspiration to get us through the day. Welcome to Common to Moms, where we find motivation for meaningful living on our every-day journey as women, wives and mothers.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Personal Triumph!

This morning before I got in the shower, I decided to step on a scale. Besides not eating sugary treats, I haven't done much else to be trying to lose weight, but I also hadn't weighed myself in awhile. I actually thought I might be gaining a little back after losing so much before. (Remember when I lost 9 lbs here?) Imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scale and saw that I am only 4lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight! That means I have lost 12 lbs since cutting out sugary treats. Oh sugar, how I DO NOT miss you! :)

I know Melody is 16 months now and I am still working on losing this weight, but the exciting thing is that I know I can do it. I know that I can lose 4 lbs. 4 lbs is nothing! I can walk once a week and lose 4 lbs! I'm just going to repeat it over and over to myself now in desbelief- only 4 lbs left! only 4lbs left!

Big smiles from me today:-D
Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment