About Common To Moms

There are many common life experiences we share as women, and sometimes life is less than glorious. That’s when we need a little inspiration to get us through the day. Welcome to Common to Moms, where we find motivation for meaningful living on our every-day journey as women, wives and mothers.

Monday, April 11, 2011

8 Hours Update

So here is a quick update to the "8 hours a week" post!

This past week I didn't manage to clean 8 hours- I only managed about 3! However, that has left me with a pretty clean kitchen and a fairly tidy dining room, also a clean bathtub. Other than that though, most things are still pretty crazy around my house. Thanks for all the tips though, and I will definitely be continuing to shoot for that goal of 8 hours a week! I will keep you updated next week about how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment