About Common To Moms

There are many common life experiences we share as women, and sometimes life is less than glorious. That’s when we need a little inspiration to get us through the day. Welcome to Common to Moms, where we find motivation for meaningful living on our every-day journey as women, wives and mothers.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Why A(nother) Blog?


Since college I have had many, many wonderful friends with whom I have shared common values, goals and amazing life experiences. However, many of us are now scattered across the United States and the world! For those that have moved, I have never quite gotten over the loss of your presence in my life, so I am creating this blog as a tool to keep myself connected with you and a place for women who share similar values, goals and experiences to connect to each other when our busy lives may not allow us to meet or talk in person!

How this blog will work (at least for now)
Each week I will publish a post about a topic on my heart that we can comment on throughout the week. Check on Monday for new posts, then check comments throughout the week to participate in discussion (like Facebook only less chaotic). This should be a place where we share experiences, ideas and the websites/people/events that inspire and influence us! If you don't feel like commenting though, no worries, just enjoy reading what I and those who do want to comment have to say. Just know that I would love to hear from you all, and for those that live far away- I miss you terribly! My life has never been the same without you in it the way you were at one time, so I LOVE a reason to be connected!

All that being said, I also want to welcome you to share this blog with friends who I have never met! There is an internet world out there filled with moms, wives and women who are looking for encouragement and community when they have spare moments online. (I know, especially when Melody was a newborn, that was me!) So share and share alike this website with other friends!

Next week will be my launch for the website- so tell your friends, get ready to participate and look for my first "official" post on Monday, March 21st, 2011!

Blessings on all the beautiful women reading this! And thank you for your interest:)

Love, Rachel

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I am so in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are excited! I think this is going to be great :)

    ReplyDelete